First I need to preface this post with the fact that it will contain two pictures. This story needs a before and after.I am obsessed with the Fray. So when they decided to come play at Chastain and I forgot to order tickets in time, I was heartbroken. Enter the boyfriend's plan to go anyway. So we did. We went, walked around outside, got yelled at by cops, and finally found a spot on top of a hill in the trees where we couldn't get yelled at. I was happy to hear the music, but then it started to rain.

We went to leave but as we walked by the gate, we asked the guard if we could go in. He said yes. So we went in, drenched from head to toe and enjoyed the best free concert of my favorite band in the pouring down rain for the next hour.

We went to leave but as we walked by the gate, we asked the guard if we could go in. He said yes. So we went in, drenched from head to toe and enjoyed the best free concert of my favorite band in the pouring down rain for the next hour.



0 comments:
Post a Comment