Love all your NY pics, glad your friend was able to find a place!
And is Crumbs not THE most amazing place in the world? I'm obsessed - the caramel apple you got is awesome, and I love the "Elvis" (peanut butter and banana).
I'm a PR gal with a love for digital who is ready to take the next step to becoming a grown up. I'm little with a big imagination, I like to talk and can't remember a thing, so I made another blog to chat about my adventures. Here it goes!
PS, feel free to stop by my 365 Picture Blog and Portfolio Website .
2 comments:
Love all your NY pics, glad your friend was able to find a place!
And is Crumbs not THE most amazing place in the world? I'm obsessed - the caramel apple you got is awesome, and I love the "Elvis" (peanut butter and banana).
I know. I could have had one of everything! PS apartment hunting is way stressful in NY, now I know why you were so relieved!
Post a Comment