Lol, my suitcase always looks like this when i get back from a trip. I love the idea of taking a photograph a day and writing a little something about it. I'd love to do this for years - would be a great thing for your children to see when they grow up. Just to say, I think you have two Day 74's. Lovely blog. :D
I'm a PR gal with a love for digital who is ready to take the next step to becoming a grown up. I'm little with a big imagination, I like to talk and can't remember a thing, so I made another blog to chat about my adventures. Here it goes!
PS, feel free to stop by my 365 Picture Blog and Portfolio Website .
1 comments:
Lol, my suitcase always looks like this when i get back from a trip.
I love the idea of taking a photograph a day and writing a little something about it. I'd love to do this for years - would be a great thing for your children to see when they grow up.
Just to say, I think you have two Day 74's.
Lovely blog.
:D
Post a Comment