Day 24 (June 24)


Day 2 of Yankee vs. Braves games. This one was a bit cooler, and much better considering we won 8-4. That's more like it. I'll put up all the excitement on Facebook...watch out...oh and more of the Soccer madness.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jess said...

I've been trying to decide all week if I should be loyal to the Braves because I lived in Georgia for 4 years or the Yankees because I live in NYC now. I think I've come to the conclusion that I just don't care enough about baseball to pick lol

Wendy said...

Ya'll are so cute! I am a Braves girl and always have been, but I love Derek Jeter... so mad I didn't get to go.

Kaitlyn Dennihy said...

It is a dilema! I was born in NY so I have always been and always will be a Yankee :) you won't find crazier fans in the world. Make sure you go to a game and sit in the bleachers in the outfield with the "bleacher creatures" haha

Post a Comment